You just missed us!
We have more events for your training needs. You could also get in touch so we can fulfill your specific needs.
According to Gallup
Higher emotional intelligence raises employee engagement. This will make your team:
- 51% more likely to have lower employee turnover
- 38% more likely to have above average productivity
And your credit union will be:
- 56% more likely to have higher than average member loyalty
- 27% more likely to report higher profitability
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the essential leadership skillset of this decade and beyond, and it should be at the top of your list for leadership development.
Join ServiStar Consulting and Profile Strategies for this award-winning learning series designed to both measure and develop emotional intelligence in leaders. This in-depth online program is comprised of six 90-minute engaging training sessions.
Only $1,199/participant! Only 26 seats!
- Each session is lead by Profile Strategies’ Lisa Chitty, a certified EI practitioner, to ensure consistent engagement with participants.
- Sessions are experiential and use the full functionality of the video conference platform to ensure participant interaction. This includes breakout rooms, chat, Q&A, polls, whiteboards, participant annotation and word clouding.
- Small group work in breakout rooms creates involvement and ownership.
- Pre-work, workbook and collateral materials are integrated into the modules.
- Space is limited to 26 participants to ensure a personalized experience.
What You’ll Learn:
- Introduction (April 12)
Discover the Genos International emotional intelligence model
- The Aware Leader (May 3)
Learn to demonstrate better awareness of self and others, and become more behaviorally agile
- The Authentic Leader (May 17)
Learn to facilitate difficult performance conversations with finesse
- The Expansive Leader (May 24)
Improve decision-making based on emotional and moral reasoning
- The Resilient Leader (June 1)
Develop personal resilience and a mentally healthy workplace
- The Empowering Leader (June 7)
Learn to inspire performance through persuasion, coaching and influence
Sessions led by Lisa Chitty
Lisa Chitty, VP of Profile Strategies, is a certified Emotional Intelligence practitioner with Genos International, a world leader in emotional intelligence programs that enhance self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience. Lisa brings more than 30 years of experience in leadership, employee development and guiding others to achieve their fullest potential.