Coaching for Performance
October 12, 19, and 26 (2–5 pm ET)
What’s the difference between coaching and managing?
How do you effectively redirect undesired behavior?
In your busy schedule, where do you find the time to coach?
ServiStar offers research-based, credit union-specific training solutions that have worked for top-performing credit unions. Using breakout groups, role-playing and case studies to transfer knowledge, your team will quickly transform their skills into coaching and building more dynamic team members and leaders. Each 3-hour session will provide managers the knowledge and confidence to know what to do to be effective performance coaches.
Register new managers or current ones who want to hone their skills.
This training is not just for new managers. It is also valuable for managers who previously completed ServiStar’s Coaching for Performance training and want a refresher.
Investment: $599 per participant
Are you registering more than 5 people? Email Whitney for discounted pricing.
- Defining Coaching vs. Managing
- Understanding the Importance of Coaching
- Using a Performance Management System
- Diagnosing Performance Deficiencies
- Conducting Effective Redirection
- Learning How To Be a One-Minute Coach
- Setting Goals for Skill Improvement