Limited to the first 50 participants!
Who Should Attend?
- Who was Hermann Schulze-Delitzsch, and why you should care?
- Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen, what made him tick?
- Alphonse Desjardins, the Canadian who brought credit unions to North America.
- Ed Filene, the visionary and advocate for financial fairness for everyone.
- Roy Bergengren, the relentless lawyer who broke through hundreds of obstacles on his way to chartering over 1,000 credit unions.
- Louise McCarren Herring, the original credit union millennial and mother of credit unions.
Learn why SERVICE is more than fast, friendly and accurate.
By definition, service excellence refers to the ability of service providers to consistently meet and occasionally exceed consumers’ expectations. In ServiStar’s Service Excellence workshop, team members will learn why service is critical to the success of the credit union and how it’s the foundational building block of the credit union philosophy, “People Helping People.”
The primary concepts covered include the 7 Key Elements of Excellent Service and:
- What determines excellent service?
- Why excellent service is MORE than fast, accurate, & friendly
- How to go beyond the expectations of our members.
- Why member complaints aren’t necessarily a bad thing.