Leaders Worth Following
All problems are rooted in one
of six key leadership areas.
Gain insights into your strengths and weaknesses by diagnosing each area, while pinpointing opportunities for improvement. Success in addressing these aspects is crucial for enhancing both performance and resilience.
|A breakdown in…
|Drama, unnecessary conflict, inefficiencies
|Gossip, mistrust, toxic environment
|Wasted effort, duplicate work, lost time
|Unmet goals, missed deadlines, blown budgets
|Burnout, turnover, stagnation
|Damage to company reputation, decline in creativity, employee disengagement
ServiStar Consulting and GiANT Worldwide™ are joining forces to nurture credit union leaders who inspire. GiANT Certified Coach, Peter Tyson, employes a tested array of tools, frameworks and development processes to empower you in expanding your influence and achieving success as a credit union leader.
- Communication – Use the 5 Voices framework to discover your leadership style and how to effectively collaborate with those around you.
- Relationships – Understand and leverage the Influence Model to establish psychological safety, build trust and create healthy working relationships.
- Personal Alignment – Clearly identify your vision, mission and values needed to achieve your goals.
- Execution – Identify and overcome the largest roadblocks to your performance and productivity.
- Capacity – Build and implement a plan to increase the number of leaders worth following in your organization.
- Culture – Acquire skills that enable everyone to fully contribute to their distinct voice, fostering a culture where individuals feel respected and understood.